Contaminated Motor Repair Including
RCP Motor Overhaul and Rewind
Why Choose Schulz?
- Decontamination, engineering and repair in one building.
- NRC Licensed to decontaminate motors to unconditional free-release status.
- Schulz has performed work for all nuclear power plants in the United States.
- All repairs performed in house to 8000 hp/40ton.
- Schulz is the preferred safety-related motor repair facility in the industry.
- Truly a single source for safety-related motor and decontamination services.
Schulz Electric has performed work for every nuclear utility in the United States. Schulz Electric has completed hundreds of safety-related jobs since 1994. This work has ranged from supplying new large EQ safety related motors, performing contaminated motor repair, to repairing and testing MOV's. We have developed and maintain a highly extensive 10CFR50 Appendix B QA program, which allows us to perform safety-related repairs and commercial grade dedications.
What Our Clients Are Saying:
"It is truly a pleasure to deal with people who share your goals relating to quality service."
"It is nice to know we have vendors such as you that we can rely on."
Schulz Electric Radiation Workers have undergone training and have all passed written examinations. Routine monitoring for radioactive contamination is performed throughout the entire facility. Along with the Radiation Safety Officer, trained radiation workers receive and survey incoming motors that may potentially be contaminated.